Friday 1 May 2009

#1: If your lover was raped before/after marriage...

what will you do?





Because Hyuuga sensei is going to improve her "skills" *laugh* to far away place today, Miharu and I, only two of us, have our lunch together in our favorite mall. Maybe I can say that Popular is our headquarter to arrange what-we-will-do-after-this plan, chit chat and of course waste time before watching movie haha. So while we are checking recent books, Miharu offers a topic related to our previous post about rape...



"What will you do if you know that your girlfriend was raped while both of you plan to get married soon?" (before marriage)


And she also asks another question:


"What will you do if your wife was raped?"






Hun... these questions should be answered by male right? So, I just offer my own perspective as female. For me, whether I know it before or after marriage, if I really love that person, I will keep our relationship. I think that love truly means. No matter what happens. The most important thing is our lover does not expect that bitter experience happened right? And in that hard time, we play important role to support and not to let our lover down. I also realise that I think I will be very sad that I can not protect my lover from that bitter experience. That is my opinion. For man's perspective, I think it will be two options: leave / divorce her or keep the relationship/marriage...
So what will you do? What is your opinion?



Nyaa~ Miharu desu! Yes! I was so shocked when I heard Hyuuga told me about the newest topic today, because as Zuna pointed it, the questions itself was from me. I've never imagined that she would put that into this! So embarassing.... ~hahaha~
Well, since this is my question, I can't say a lot, but I will offer my opinion. Actually, I am not sure what I would do about that either. Let say if she was my wife (considering I were a man here), I am positive that I can accept her again as she and I had already binded to each other and we also had done a LOT of things together.
However, if she was raped days before our marriage, I might consider about taking her as my wife. I know it sounded weird. Even I myself think like that and don't know the reason why I can accept it for my wife, but not for my soon-to-be-wife.... ~LOL~


Zuna: *point Miharu's opinion* What does "
we also had done a LOT of things together" mean? XD




No comments: