Friday 1 May 2009

Rape Case in Sunway Area


Actually I just heard the news from Miharu and Hyuuga tonight after going back from hanging out... and I also asked my friend, Airene, about this news. From what I gathered...


The news was published on Chinese newspaper (not English newspaper) and it happened on 17 April 2009. On the newspaper, it is said that it happened in free parking area in Sunway area which means it can be either near Monash University or Sunway University College. Airene said she thinks that it happened in parking area near Monash Univesity. That girl, which I think is Chinese, is pitiful... After she was raped, she was brought to the bank and asked to withdraw the money...


When I heard about that, I just... how is her feeling and condition... after being raped, she was forced to bank?? I hope those boys will be arrested by police soon... They are really really terrible >_____<~ and for that girl, I really hope God can strengthen her...






2 comments:

Kyrie Keka said...

xixixii.. Rape case but the pic illustration iz Gaku
wkwkwkkwkk

Hyuuga - Miharu - Kizuna said...

Nyahhahaa... because I do no have her pic... and it was only published on chinese newspaper... so how about sexy Gackt pic? *winks*